Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

A day and time of remembering and being thankful

Today marks 10 years since Columbine.

Today, Stellan took a turn for the worse.
And today, I am very thankful for my health and family (and their health).

Today Corbett cried non-stop before falling asleep, and I'm thankful. Thankful he's here, can cry and is healthy.

Today Gracie tells me 'NO!' when I ask for a 'hugga' and 'kiss' and I'm thankful. Thankful she can at least say those words and is healthy.

My husband is whining of being sore from working on our remodel yesterday and I am thankful. Thankful he can work, he loves me so much, and is healthy.

Yes, today is a day of remembering those who have suffered and are suffering because we all should be thankful if we aren't. Life's 'little' pleasures.....God bless everyone!


No comments: