Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I got a Sunshine Award!

I love being appreciated!

I received the Sunshine Award!


I received a message from Sarah at The Byrd Nest letting me know she appreciates my blog and has given me the award. Sarah is one of the thriftiest people I know. She can find a free/good deal anywhere. Don't believe me? See this post, and this post.

So, I am honored that she loves my thrifting because she is the Queen of it!

I haven't been doing much of revamping lately because of the weather here, but I HAVE still be thrifting so be on the lookout for some of my projects very soon.


Now, back to the award. The rules of the Sunshine award are that you have to award 5 other blogs. I don't mind doing this as I can share with you some lovely bloggers that I love to read on a regular basis.


1. I love checking in on Connie from Shady Creek Lane. She has some great craft ideas and I loved when she did her January pantry challenge. You can see her 'findings' here.

2. Gotta love Michelle's finds at Vintage Junky. She has an amazing eye for refabs! Just check out what she did with this coffee table. And I love the beds that her husband just found for her. I have similar ones and will be posting about them this week.

3. I also love Sarah's blog, peweter+sage. I just love her style. She also does fabulous work with invitations and such. You can see an example here.

4. I can't give out awards and not mention chesteranddonkey. I also love her style and she's recently started her own shop in Etsy. Go check her out!

5. Last but not least, I want to mention Embellished Bayou. Here recent post about redoing her bookshelves has inspired me to dip into some more color! I love her use of purple!



Thanks again to Sarah who has given me this award. I just love being recognized! :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey, Reid!!! Congrats, you are definitely a ray of sunshine around here:) Wow, thanks so much for passing on the award to me, how flattering!! I will definitely write a post and pass this on to five other worthy bloggers...thanks again:)