Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My Breakfast area--transformed

I am linking with Poppies at Play for the Parade of Homes linky party
I recently transformed my little breakfast nook in my kitchen.  Sorry, no before pictures really but here is the change.  I used to have the table fully out and set but I condensed it for more floor space.  Our kitchen is laid out horribly and we have little room to move around between us all.   


I hope one day we can do a kitchen remodel! 
It would help us with floor space sanity.
Thanks for stopping in...I always enjoy visitors and ADORE comments!  :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love it! Looks great! :)

Leanne said...

I love your cabinets. THe table looks beautiful too.

Andy Porter said...

I totally LOVE this room!! I love the white cabinets and the pops of red! It really turned out beautifully!! I'm sure you'll enjoy many great times as a family in that space now! Great job with the transformation!! Thanks for linking up to the parade!!

XOXO,
Andy

Carol said...

Very pretty! White cabinets are my favorite!