Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

A guilty day......

A day of guilt.....
I have to admit that I haven't been updating this blog like I had hoped but I will try to do better. I also have to admit that I had committed to starting back with exercise but haven't. I've been sick for 4 weeks with a cough that just won't go away. However, I do plan to get back on the treadmill tomorrow, cough and all. Today, my body NEEDED substance so I caved into cravings and am sitting here eating a cheeseburger AND fries! I can't tell you the last time I had a burger! Oh well. I am sure my friend Julie is posting a blog about her latest diet menu and exercise workout. I feel ashamed. But....it's ooooohhh so good! And I don't think I could make it through the day without it.

I also wonder if my husband made it out of bed this morning. Oh, what I wouldn't have given to have been able to sleep this morning. I did, however, hit the snooze one too many times. Yes, it's a day of confessions and guilt.

No comments: