Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Wednesday things......

Not much going on here, but thought I would update a bit.

We've started getting Corbett up on his feet to try to build some strength and muscles. He can hold himself up for a while-but is totally white knuckled. LOL But, he loves it and will just squeal!

And...he's getting upon all fours and rocking! I think he's about to take off soon! I never imagined wishing my baby hurry up and grow up, but in his case I am! I am ready to see some milestones! (of course once he's a toddler, he can stop--lol)

He sleeps like this alot. And even when he's trying to crawl, he'll kick his leg up like this. Cute huh?

"Shashie" (Gracie) still doesn't like hats much but this is Corbett's so, of course, she LOVES it. Everything right now is 'mine!'. *sigh*
Now HERE'S something you don't see every day! A toilet on the front sidewalk....
I've said our yard looks like Sandford and Son, jokingly, but this confirms it!
Ok-to explain....our toilet in the guest bathroom has been broken for two weeks. Chuck finally fixed it this past weekend and this is the remants. Of course he did move it......it's now right outside my garage! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-gotta love him!
(Gracie is cute trying to come see the 'action' )
I recently got out for dinner and drinks with my best friend! We met at Yamato's and it was so nice! Oh, and the food was good too! The people at our table weren't 'talky' but we made up for it. Too funny. AND, we even made it home for Gray's.....
Can't wait til next time, D!


Going to be a nice weekend this coming weekend so hopefully I'll have some pretty Spring outdoor pics to post. And, we started a monthly Super Club with another couple and the first one is Saturday night. He (the husband of the couple) is going 'first' and no telling what he will do....I'm third so at least I have until May to figure out what in the world I want to cook! Ya'll KNOW I don't do the cooking in our house, so any suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

Krista said...

We had to replace a toilet at our house last week and our old one was out front too, until trash day anyways.

CharleyJax said...

I love Corbett's sleeping pose. Too adorable.

Mary Kate said...

I have a fantastic recipe for stuffed shells! It goes great with a simple Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread! :) Let me know if you want me to email it to you! :)