Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hand Sanitizer (bottle) redo for Transformation Thursday

I am joining Transformation Thursday over at The Shabby Chic Cottage.

My transformation is a hand sanitizer bottle. In my excitement to start the project, I took this picture after I had taken the label off.

All items shown below were only $1 and were from Target and Dollar Tree.

101109 014

I just put some sheer pink ribbon at the top and bottom then embellished the bottle with the flowers and rhinestones. This bottle was made for a friend of mine who LOVES pink. I also made one for me and it was done in black and white but am not showing you that one b/c I scratched the bottle trying to get the label off. THEN, I found some Goo Gone in my cabinet. *sigh*

101109 017

You could do this with any bottle, soap or hand sanitizer, but I really liked the shape of this bottle.

Thanks for stopping in....

Reid

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out cute (and simple to do!). Good idea!

pk @ Room Remix

Delightful Dwelling said...

It looks so cute! What a neat idea to dress up a plain bottle.

Mama Byrd said...

super cute and searching for bottles as we speak.

LizO said...

Haha, I take the labels off things (which isn't a big deal for me since I don't have kids) but that's a great way to dress up the bottle sans label.

Very cute.

Jenn said...

You surprise me with all your creativity! I am impressed :)

James said...

That is so cute. super simple and super sute. hot pics

Sef said...

visit my blog The Rookie Blogger. Cute stuff huh