Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tablescape Thursday

It’s been a while, but I am joining Susan’s Tablescape Thursday party again today. You can find more great tablescapes at Between Naps on the Porch here.

Here is my 'Halloween' tablescape. I normally don't do a Halloween one, but pulled this together at the spur of the moment the other day. LOVE it, but I love black and red so.......here you go.


101109 064



101109 061



101109 060


101109 062

I love the spider webs!!!


101109 063

Thanks for stopping in...please be sure to check out Susan's site for more great tablescapes!

Reid

14 comments:

susan said...

I love the red, black and brown together--cute spider webs!

nannykim said...

I LOVE THE BROWNS AND REDS TOGETHER!! I hadn't thought much about putting those two colors together, but I love it!

(spindle cottage is my meta house blog)

Jaime said...

OMG Reid, that is gorgeous! I'm still in awe that you can keep a table decorated like that with kids & cats!

Julie said...

I am a big red fan and I love it with brown...
Julie

Krystal Kats said...

Lovely table and with two wee ones too! great job! thanks for sharing with me!

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

This is quite an elegant Halloween tablescape! Everything looks very pretty.

Marigene said...

What a beautiful table. Love the color combo.

The Bloom Girls said...

The Black and Red is awesome together! Very pretty!

Jane said...

Love the table runner...the spiderweb fabric is interesting...
Jane (artfully graced)

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love the browns and reds and oranges all together like everyone, looks great...

ChesterAndDonkey said...

So pretty! Brown and red is such a good combination! The spider webs are super cute, too. Well done!

Maureen said...

The colours look terrific together. Luv the spiderweb runner.

Sue said...

I love black and red too, this is very pretty.

Sue

Sarah said...

This is an elegant Halloween table. Love your color choices and the spider web fabric.