Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Show us where you live Friday...or in my case Monday

The weekend was wicked busy so I didn't get a chance to post or even schedule a post for Friday so here I am.



I don't have a recent picture of the front view of my house but this is taken from the driveway and you can see one corner of my front porch. Imagine it's the length of the house with two rocking chairs on the front.




And here is my back door. The red dresser was a His House find ($20) and I have yet to decide what to do with it. I just love the look here but really need it for storage in my kids' rooms. *sigh*



And did you really think you would get a look into my garage!?!? EEK, that thing is scary! And is ANOTHER DH rant!!!

Ok---you talked me into it...but these are just a peek...the rest may scare you!
From inside looking out.....and I carefully avoided the clutter when this picture was taken.
Thanks for stopping in..........
Go check out the rest of the yards/garages at Kelly's Korner.

No comments: