Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Fridays (ok, Monday) Show us your life

This week is baby showers and is hosted by Kelly at Kelly's Korner.
I am showing you the family baby shower we had that was hosted by my mother in law and sister in law. I had a shower at work too, but can't find those pics, sadly. (And I didn't have a shower when I had my son.)
This is me and hubby before leaving for the shower. Yes, I 'made' him go with me. :)
(and you will see this is before we painted the den--BORING)


The spread, or most of it.


Great friends and family.....

Opening gifts and one of my favs...a monogrammed bib.


Me and my mom...(boy, I am huge! incidentally, this was three weeks before she was born)

Me and my in laws. From left to right--Niece, SIL, me, and MIL.

Thanks for letting me share my shower with you. Now, go on over to Kelly's to see more!

No comments: