Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another post today....

So, the next couple of posts will be sort of random and out of order a bit, but it's how I'd like to
post them so bare with me. I did have to come home and post my 'Show us where you live Friday' just for Kellys Korner and you can see that post here.

Recently, DH and I went on a mini vacay. And adult one. We left early Wednesday morning and came back yesterday (Saturday). It's the best feeling in the world to come home to a toddler girl running toward you, screaming 'MOMMY!!!' And I later heard she was saying that morning, 'I want to see my Mommy and Daddy'. Aweeee

Anyhoo....
It was nice to get away for a few days. I will admit that it took us a while to stop listening for little voices/cries. Also, we kept wanting to go make a bottle, baby food, and change diapers.
I knew I would come home and feel like my babies had grown a TON since we were gone.
I was right.
*sigh*
Here you see Corbett snacking on a cookie.....
Notice his bib that we got for him while gone. It has a motorcycle on it and says 'Skid Marks Happen' LOL and if anyone knows him, this is his motto!!

And....apparently, we're now entering into our next phase of life.
Life with two toddlers.
He's moving.
And quite fast, I may add.
Today, I spent it chasing after both of them.
I was quite busy!

Gracie just loved my cowboy hat.
She had to put it on and much to our surprise she wanted to keep it on.
I, of course, thinks she looks adorable and like a future star......stay tuned! :)



She's a ham for the camera these days!
And I think she's precious.....



Hope you enjoyed seeing what we came home to after our mini vacay.
I truly missed my kids, but also enjoyed the time away.
On a side note, after we picked them up, Gracie jabbered on about something in the back seat and both of us kind of jumped. We were like 'what was that?'
Ahhhhhhh, maybe our vacay was too long.

1 comment:

Mary Kate said...

So stinken adorable. I love it!!! :)