Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Show us where you live Friday-Home Office

It's time for Kelly's Show us Where You Live Friday, Home Office.

I'd like to first thank Kelly's Korner for doing this as I have gotten alot of great ideas and inspiration for my own home. Thanks Kelly!!

Off we go!

This will be short and sweet since I don't have an official home office. That is because they didn't build one in this house our many kids and few bedrooms.
But, here is where I do my blogging, EBaying, emailing, and very random photo editing.
*Notice Max nd Ruby is on the TV...it's a normal 'wind-down-the-day' thing.

Thanks for coming and sorry I didn't have more to show you. Maybe next week!?

R

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love that you showed us where you blog! Thanks for being real!!

Roeshel said...

I think it's just neat to see where bloggers do their thing too. I don't use my laptop much so I'm usually tied to my desk top...but having a "mobile" office is convenient! :)

Roeshel

Ann said...

I usually do my blogging from the kitchen or the living room...don't really have an office either, just a nook...lol

Ashley said...

I love it :) I did use my spare room for an office but realized that I was wasting valuable space so I moved the office into my living room/dinning room too, and I LOVE it, I feel like I can be on the computer and still know whats going on in the house :) Thank you for sharing.
-Ash-

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I loved seeing where you blog form...Normally mine is in my lap...I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.